Prep + Cook Time 50 Minutes
- 14 g Fat
- 6 g Sat. Fat
- 44 g Carbs
- 5 g Fiber
- 4 g Sugars
- 45 g Proteins
- 6 Ea. Forester Farmers Market boneless,skinless chicken breast
- 1 Ea. Butter stick, unsalted
- 3 Ea. Garlic cloves, fresh grated
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 Ea. Lemon, zested & juiced
- 1 Lb. Red Potatoes, halved
- 1 Ea. Bunch Asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Combine the butter, Garlic, Thyme, lemon zest and juice in a Med/Lg microwavable bowl.
- Heat in 30 sec. intervals until butter is melted, approx 2 min.
- Reserve 1 Tbsp of mixture in a Med bowl.
- Add the cut potatoes & chicken breasts to the mixture, toss to coat
- Arrange the Chicken on 1/3 of a rimmed sheet pan.
- Arrange the potatoes cut side down on the middle third of the pan
- season the potatoes,chicken with Salt & Pepper
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is golden and potatoes are tender & brown.
- Rotate the pan half-way through the process.
- Toss the Asparagus with the reserved butter mixture, arrange on the final 1/3 of the sheet pan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, 1/2 tsp salt.
- Bake until the Asparagus is tender and the chicken has reached an internal temp of 165° in the center of thickest part. 10-12 min.