Maple Soy Glazed Chicken
Prep + Cook Time55 Minutes
- 18 g FAt
- 4 g Sat. FAt
- 8 g CArbs
- 0 g Fiber
- 7 g sugars
- 55 g proteins
- Season chicken breasts with salt.
- Heat olive oil in large saute pan on medium high heat.
- Combine maple syrup, soy, and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
- When oil begins to simmer, add chicken thighs and brown on one side for 4 minutes then flip then to the other side.
- Add maple soy mixture to the pan and let it come to a boil.
- While mixture boils and reduces, flipping the chicken each few minutes to ensure that they are completely coated and move around pan to ensure glazing and coating.
- When the chicken is cooked completely through (approximately 15 more minutes), remove from heat and serve immediately.